Remote Pilot In Command - DRONE - San Diego, CA
PDS Tech, Inc. •
Remote Pilot in Command (RPIC)
As the Remote Pilot in Command (RPIC) - Level 2 you are responsible for the safe, on-time and efficient operation of the unmanned aerial system (UAS).
The RPIC’s duties include:
- Conducting operational flights and overseeing vehicle performance, flying qualities, and capabilities of UAS systems.
- This position requires that the RPIC may travel in their personal vehicle or be riding and driving in a Company owned / Leased vehicle on and off property.
- Due to the safety sensitive nature of this position, you will be required to be placed in a drug and alcohol testing pool.
• This position requires that the RPIC may travel in their personal vehicle as
needed and/or ride and drive in a Company Owned / Leased vehicle on and off property to
transport drone equipment.
• 5-Panel Pre-employment drug test and post-employment random drug test
• Hold a current Remote Pilot Certificate (Part 107) required.
• Hold a current FAA Second Class Medical Certificate required.
• Have a valid driver’s license required.
• Hold a current FAA Commercial Certificate required.
• Have authorization to work in the United States required.
• Have a minimum of 12 months of aviation experience either or combination of:
o Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Experience and/or Flight (Rotary or Fixed Wing)
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited school preferred.
• Experience with a Ground Control Station software (Mission Planner,
QGroundControl, etc) preferred.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)