• This position requires that the RPIC may travel in their personal vehicle as needed and/or ride and drive in a client/Leased vehicle on and off property to transport drone equipment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited school preferred.
- 5-Panel Pre-employment drug test and post-employment random drug test required
- Hold a current Remote Pilot Certificate (Part 107) required.
- Hold a current FAA Second Class Medical Certificate required.
- Have a valid driver’s license required.
- Have authorization to work in the United States required.
- Have a minimum of 6 months of aviation experience either or combination of:
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Experience and/or Flight (Rotary or Fixed Wing) required.
• Hold a current FAA Commercial Certificate or any other FAA Airmen Certificate considered preferred.
• Experience with a Ground Control Station software (Mission Planner, QGroundControl, etc) preferred.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.