Remote Pilot in Command - Level II
PDS Tech, Inc. •
Remote Pilot In Command - Level II
San Diego, California
Job ID: 1910107905
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Remote Pilot In Command - Level II, in the following locations.
- As the Remote Pilot in Command (RPIC) - Level 2 you are responsible for the safe, on-time and efficient operation of the unmanned aerial system (UAS).
- The RPIC’s duties include conducting operational flights and overseeing vehicle performance, flying qualities, and capabilities of UAS systems.
- This position requires that the RPIC may travel in their personal vehicle or be riding and driving in a client/Leased vehicle on and off the property.
- Due to the safety-sensitive nature of this position, you will be required to be placed in a drug and alcohol testing pool. In addition, but not limited to:
- Conduct pre-flight planning to include operational briefings, analyzing weather forecasts, Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs), and airspace requirements.
- Execute operational needs and mission requirements for each customer.
- Document and complete pre/post UAS logs.
- Perform equipment testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Document inventory of UAS spares/components and maintenance actions.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external entities for safe flight operations.
Have a minimum of 12 months of aviation experience either or a combination of:
- This position requires that the RPIC may travel in their personal vehicle as needed and/or ride and drive in a client/Leased vehicle on and off property to transport drone equipment.
- 5-Panel Pre-employment drug test and post-employment random drug test required
- Hold a current FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate (Part 135) required.
- Hold a current Remote Pilot Certificate (Part 107) required.
- Hold a current FAA Second Class Medical Certificate required.
- Have a valid driver’s license required. Have authorization to work in the United States required.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Experience and/or Flight (Rotary or Fixed Wing) required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited school preferred.
- Experience with a Ground Control Station software (Mission Planner, QGroundControl, etc) preferred.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC