SR Operations Analyst/AC2 Planner/UAS Pilot
Quantum Research International •
Perform as the Senior Operations Analyst to directly advise the Program Manager on matters of analytical, consulting, and assessment processes in support the customer’s assessment goals. Lead the team in development of complex tasks by providing planning, execution and analysis guidance to achieve the customer’s investigative objectives regarding advanced technology development and discovery to provide decision quality information used in the advancement of such technologies and processes. Oversee the preparation and execution of senior-level reports and briefings, including annual work plans, budget documents, program reviews and end of year roll-ups. Establish and maintain working relationships with the Quantum leadership and customer for the purpose of resolving conflicts and ensuring optimum control of planning for those performers with high priority or special emphasis. Routinely interpret guidance to assess the effects on programs and provided recommendations to support the customer’s expectations. Regularly participate in senior decision-making forums to ensure project initiatives and support capabilities are integrated into planning and development to ensure the overall readiness of the field assessment team.
Perform as the Lead UAS Pilot responsible to manage our team of drone pilots and unmanned aircraft systems. Prepare the team to safely meet the customer’s requirements for specific flight profiles and data collection efforts. Coordinate directly with military range operations and/or the FAA to ensure compliance with all airspace requirements and regulations. Conduct pre-mission planning, develop flight plans, and a risk assessment prior to each event. Provide technical support via review and evaluation of prime contractor and government documents such as aviation system and component technical reports, safety assessments, airworthiness documentation, hazard analyses, risk assessments, technical and operator’s manuals, technical specifications, and changes/deviation/waivers. Maintain inventory of drones, batteries, transponder, and associated equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or other related field.
- 20 years applicable Test and Evaluation or DoD System Assessment experience as Program Manager, Principal Investigator, or Senior Analyst for DoD programs.
- FAA Part 107 Commercial Remote Pilot license with 2 or more years (Pilot In Command (PIC) experience.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Must be able to perform duties in austere environments (to include outdoor test ranges) for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift and move equipment or shipping boxes weighing up to 40 lbs without assistance.
- Must have above average skills with the Microsoft Office suite of tools to include Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Must be able to obtain a US Passport within 30 days of employment and willing to deploy to international test locations.
- Experience with scheduling ranges and airspace with the Range Facility Management Support System (RFMSS).
- Experience with scheduling planning meetings and exercises with the Joint Event Management System (JEMIS).
- Experience with real-time instrumentation of sUAS with the Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B) system.
- Experience with the Joint Windows Warfare Assessment Model (JWinWAM) and its application to real-time data display and collection.
- Experience with the Data Collection Architecture for Analytical Feedback (DCAAF)
- Experience with planning and execution of events in support of the Defense Advanced Research Program Agency (DARPA) technology assessments.
Job Ident #: