Safety Officer - Prime Air
Amazon Prime Air •
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real-world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
Amazon Prime Air is seeking a Safety Officer. Success will require attention to detail, strong decision making, a safety-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm for Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) technology. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
· Experience with remote-control aircraft/multi-rotor products
· Valid driver’s license and able to meet Amazon's driver eligibility criteria
· Experience with business communications and reporting
· Able to understand flight telemetry and aviation weather
· Experience with Safety Management Systems
· Maneuver at heights or tight spaces and in outdoor environments
· Bend/twist frequently, and able to lift 50lbs
· 14 CFR Part 61 current Private Pilot license
· 14 CFR Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate
· Experience with commercial UAS industry
· 2+ years of RC pilot experience with excellent coordination and execution
· Experience with FAA rules and regulations
· Excellent written and verbal communications and reporting skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC