Shadow UAS Air Vehicle Operator
Sigmatech, a fast growing Defense Contractor promotes growth strategies to foster a high-performing organization that focuses on customer satisfaction; recognizes the importance of employee contributions, professional growth, and fulfillment; and a continual commitment to ethics and integrity.
We are currently seeking a Shadow UAS Air Vehicle Operators.
Duties Include:Perform flight operations for Shadow Acceptance testing, follow and record data on flight cards, provide daily summaries of data. Execute flight operations for Engineering testing, participate in Integrated Product Team meetings, prepare site set up, maintain ground equipment and flight systems are fully mission capable, coordinate mission, support RIAC test and training events, cross train as Crew Chief and assist with maintenance actions. Instructor Operator qualification preferred. Additional duties may include but are not limited to Laser Range set up, One System Remote Video Terminal set up, equipment and tool inventory, etc. Work is accomplished in a multi-company team environment with customer participation.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Business, or other related scientific, technical, or professional discipline with twelve (12) years of experience with UAV air vehicle operations.
- Associates degree with fourteen (14) years of experience with UAV air vehicle operations.
- The individual should be goal-oriented and have a strong work ethic.
- The ability to multi-task and work in a team environment is essential.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required.
- The successful candidate will be offered a strong compensation and benefits package.
- Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC