Survey - UAV Technician
ESP Associates •
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
- Position requires comprehensive knowledge of UAV Mapping Sensors, Image Processing software, GPS surveying functions including direct georeferencing.
- Experience with processing Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, and robotic total stations required.
- Various types of UAV data processing like LiDAR, ortho creation.
- Experience in land surveying preferred.
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Excel, Navigation programs and UAV flight planning.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
- Position does include some out of town travel for which meal per diem, and lodging are provided.
- This position is subject to outside environmental conditions.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC