Join Leidos today and help us meet our mission: To make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, science, and engineering.
Our Airborne Integration and Ground Processing Systems operation has a career opportunity located at Biggs Army Airfield on Ft. Bliss in El Paso, TX, for a Mission Sensor System Administrator Field Service Representative (FSR). In this position, you will support the Airborne Reconnaissance Low – Enhanced (ARL-E) program which will initially field 4 systems to Biggs Army Airfield.
The cutting-edge ARL-E Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) platform is an array of reconfigurable sensor packages and supporting Information Technology (IT) systems. The ARL-E sensors include Wide Area Surveillance, Light Detection and Ranging, COMINT, and Hyper Spectral.
The focus of the role is to conduct Mission Equipment Payload (MEP) service, repair, reconfiguration, and/or installation in support of US Army CONUS-based operations to ensure the highest levels of system availability and mission completion. An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance is required to qualify for the position. The role will require about 10% travel to support the program at various customer CONUS sites.
As a member of the FSR team, you will support maintenance of the ARL-E fleet MEP for a fast moving CONUS-based mission flight program. Your duties will be to:
- Service, repair, reconfigure, and install airborne sensors and IT systems including the COMINT, SIGINT, Radar, HSI and MX-20 systems
- Support existing hardware/software, network configurations, system upgrades and modifications; and new system initiates
- Conduct pre-/post- flight system check out
- Report timely and accurate operational system deficiency and status into Army Aircraft forms and the Leidos work order system
- Support a new complex system of systems and resolve challenging system issues
- Communicate with internal and external organizations including customer organizations, sensor OEMs, and engineering staff
- Train other FSRs