Systems Support Administrator
MAG Aerospace •
The Systems Support Administrator will support operations and upgrade of an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Operations Center. Primary responsibility is to maintain the (POC) in an operational ready state and assist operations teams with solutions to real time issues, both computer and communications, assist customer to define, document, and integrate required computer, communications and intelligence capabilities to enhance UAV and POC missions.
Systems monitored include: NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, internal/external voice communications system(s), VoIP, NSTS phone system, Video Teleconferencing Center, and video dissemination. Some travel may be required.
At MAG Aerospace, we provide and enable real-time situational awareness to help our customers make the world smaller and safer. We are laser-focused on serving our customers by providing technical expertise, operational excellence, and flawless execution. Relentlessly driven by our dedication to service, winning, and performance, we have become the leading independent provider of manned/unmanned full-spectrum outsourced ISR services in the world. With 1,000+ employees serving the needs of federal, global, commercial, and law enforcement customers around the world, the sun never sets on MAG. Our success is due entirely to the high caliber of employees we recruit, hire, and retain. At MAG, we look for individuals who thrive in a high-performance environment where challenges are the norm and success is expected. If this sounds like you, apply today.
Preferred Skills: (skills that are not necessary but will make a candidate more qualified for the position)
- Military C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communication, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience required
- Excellent communication skills in team environments as well as on individual projects are mandatory.
- CCNA,CCNP, MCSA, VMWARE, or MCSE
- Experience with Windows 2000/XP/2003 administration, both servers and workstations; plus Microsoft Exchange Administration, Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and Domain Name System (DNS) in a mixed Window/Unix environment are required.
- Familiarly with UNIX or LINUX as a user.
Required Education / Experience: (education a candidate MUST have to be considered for a position)
- US Air Force (or other military) experience in a computer - related discipline is highly desired.
- Operational experience with UAV's .
- Familiarity with DOD cryptographic equipment.
- Prior military or civilian DOD experience with Air Operations is desired.
Preferred Education / Experience: (education that is not necessary but will make a candidate more qualified for the position)
- High School Graduate; Formal Technical Training
- Active US Top Secret /SCI
Job Ident #:
1778 - Tucson, AZ