Smartronix, Inc. is seeking UAS Operators for Maritime and Land Operations deployments. Smartronix is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, Unmanned Aerial Systems Operations and Management and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix has unparalleled expertise providing advanced technology solutions worldwide to the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal, State and local Governments, as well as to Fortune 1000 commercial clients. Smartronix is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and a Gold Microsoft Hosting partner.
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidates shall provide Field Service Representative (FSR) support services to include assisting in operations, maintenance, and hands on personnel training, general program support, and the proactive technical support necessary to assist with the effective operations, maintenance and mission planning execution of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) deployed in several locations worldwide. Candidate should be willing and able to work in a high threat environment under austere conditions and pass a pre-deployment class 2 FAA flight physical medical screening.Candidate will be provided training on new UAS as an operator and maintenance technician. Additional training in Video Exploitation Systems will also be provided. Job assignment is contingent upon the successful completion of all training and certification requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide technical assistance and advice as a subject matter expert to program and organizational leadership in all matters pertaining to management expectations and writing, implementing and executing site specifics standard operating procedures (SOP) and directives.
· Maintain flight operations and maintenance proficiency.
· Possess the required subject matter technical expertise to operate all systems assigned to their respective operational site.
· Perform preflight checklists and participate in mission briefings.
· Review Airspace requirements and operate systems safely and within requirements of applicable flight regulations as required by the OEM, Military, Unit and specific location requirements.
· Operate UAS and monitor UAS "health" systems.
· Respond to emergency procedures as required by check list.
· Operate various sensors systems as required by the mission.
· Participate in post mission debriefings. Complete all required forms and prepares for following days operations.
· Utilize checklists and operations manuals to operate the UAV safely
· Assists with various maintenance actions as required by the Site Manager
· Additional duties may be assigned as required to build customer and Smartronix long lasting relationships.