- Conducts demonstrations and participates in operational ground and flight tests of assigned UAS(s).
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Must have minimum 50 UAS flight hours.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to remote locations across the U.S.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be willing to travel up to 75%.
- Must possess good communication skills and be computer literate.
- Basic experience in ArcGIS, AutoCAD and/or MicroStation CAD platforms, TopoDot, Pix4D and Agisoft is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- 100+ UAS flight hours
- Knowledge and experience in OCONUS UAS operations
- Part 107 Pilot Certificate
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
Operators will be expected to work closely with individuals of widely disparate backgrounds, including engineering, science, military operations, aviation and maintenance. Tasks include developing test plans, modifying aircraft, creating custom flight profiles, and providing technical consulting solutions. Flight operations are conducted in heavily regulated environments with complex rules and procedures; knowledge of risk and safety analysis techniques is highly desired. Operators should have experience with troubleshooting, UAS modification, and basic UAS maintenance procedures.
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering/Geospatial industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world. Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries. Our vision: http://woolpert.com/resource/ourvision/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ (Required)