Dudek is currently seeking a full-time UAS Specialist to join our team. Unmanned Aircraft Systems Operators are remote pilots of unmanned observation aircrafts, aka UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) that gather remotely sensed data such as imagery and LiDAR point clouds used in mapping applications. Our drone operators are intelligence specialists that work in a dynamic work environment and travel around the North America and Hawaii.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct air reconnaissance, surveillance, and data acquisition missions
- Plan and analyze flight missions
- Perform preflight, in flight and post flight checks and procedures
- Launch and recover air frame
- Perform maintenance on communications equipment, power sources, light/heavy wheeled vehicles
- Responsible for the maintenance and care of the equipment assigned.Responsible for uploading data collected during the day the night after the flight missions
- Responsible for completing daily flight logs
- Responsible for attending weekly team meeting
- When not working in the field you would work from an office location nearest to you.
- Travel majority of the time (90%)