TechINT Solutions Group •
TechINT is seeking a UAS Trainer to join our APG team.
- Assist with the preparation of all instructor materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course evaluation forms).
- Support training of DoD and non-DoD personnel change to: US and coalition forces.
- Define vulnerabilities and critical infrastructure in regards to threats by UAS/RPV such as TTPs to include emplacement TTPs and photo TTP.
- Responsible for the acquisition, fabrication, modification, programming, and maintenance of RPV for test events.
- Launches and recovers the air vehicle, performs pre-flight, in flight, and post flight checks.
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS (to possible conflict areas) on short notice in order to disseminate relevant threat information.
- Assist with vulnerability site assessments to inform analyst team about possible use of UAS.Coordinate with national and international intelligence agencies to develop data sharing capability, trend analysis and procedures.
- Provide comprehensive technical red-team analysis.
- Perform all functional duties independently.
- Work and live in a small team environment.
Active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience instructing large groups of low and high ranking personnel in a military environment.
- BA/BS with 0-3yrs experience; or AA/AS and 4 years of experience; or HS/GED and 6 years of experience.
- Experience with COTS multi-rotor and fixed-wing aircraft, to include hobbyist UAS experience.
- Demonstrate experience in pre-deployment training and knowledge exchange supporting field training exercises (FTX), Validation Exercises (VALEX), and other technical exchange events.
- Must be able to obtain a Certified FAA UAS Pilot License.
- Must be able to successfully complete CRC and deploy to CENTCOM theater.
- Must be able to obtain an Amateur Radio Technician License.
- Experience with all RPV (land, air, and sea) and ability to design/fabricate with limited instructions or pre-built kits.
- Ability to research emerging RPV technologies, describe their advantages, and the impact to DoD capabilities.
- Knowledge of the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP).
- Ability to take technical RPV knowledge and inform/instruct others about the technology, capabilities and limitations, and impacts to DoD capabilities.
- Proficient in utilizing standard MS Office computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Define and carry out scenarios (in test events or training events) in which RPV technology can be utilized.
- Ability to understanding and interpret customer requirements in order to influence correct use of the RPV technology at technical exchange events or test events.
- Ability to perform independently while in other locations and interacting with other organizations and military units.
- Ability to communicate and function effectively in a team environment.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC