TechINT Solutions Group •
TechInt Solutions Group is seeking motivated individuals to work at Aberdeen Proving Grounds for the position of Unmanned Aerial System Pilot/Analyst who will operate commercial off the shelf (COTS) remotely piloted vehicles (RPVs), ground stations, and payloads. Pilots will be expected to gather intelligence for mission planning, build and fabricate COTS remote controlled vehicles, and configure flight controllers for waypoint missions.
- Experience operating COTS RPVs and associated components (ie. flight controllers, transmitters, receivers, software).
- Responsible for the acquisition, fabrication, modification, programming, and maintenance of COTS RPVs for test events.
- Plan and conduct RPV OPFOR missions based on latest intelligence.
- Performs pre-flight and post flight checks and ensure all flights meet the safety standard set by the controlling agency.
- Ability to travel up to 25% CONUS for various missions and test events.
- Assist with site assessments to determine infrastructure vulnerabilities associated with COTS RPVs.
- Coordinate with intelligence analysts to develop data sharing capability, trend analysis, and procedures.
- Provide comprehensive technical information about COTS RPV systems and capabilities in support of OPFOR missions and test events.
- Experience with DOD test and evaluation methodology
- Ability to research emerging RPV technologies and determine possible impact to DOD capabilities.
- Ability to take technical RPV knowledge and inform/instruct others about the technology, capabilities, limitations, and impacts to DOD capabilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office standard applications.
- Ability to understand and interpret customer requirements and develop test scenarios/flight plans based on RPV capabilities and limitations.
- Keep accurate flight logs and maintenance records
- US Citizenship
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA/BS with 3 years of experience (OR) Associates degree plus 6 years of experience (OR) High School plus 10 years of experience.
- Must be able to obtain a FAA Part 107 UAS Pilot License.
*US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to support the wellbeing of our team members which is why we offer 15 personal days plus 10 paid federal holidays per year which will grow over time. We offer above industry standard medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans along with a competitive 401k retirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family's wellbeing, and your retirement strategy as you grow with TechINT.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
TechINT Solutions Group will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TechINT Solution Group, or (c) consistent with TechINT Solutions Group’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Ident #: