To implement and further develop Frontier Precision Inc. small drone business strategy. Working hand-in hand with our sales staff as the company’s resident expert. This currently includes working with existing customers within Survey and GIS disciplines, while also identifying new customers outside of our traditional sphere of influence.
Job duties would include but not be limited to:
- Determining/implementing best practices for UAS workflows.
- Leading discovery meetings with potential clients to understand their needs and advise whether a fixed wing or multi-rotor solution may be used to enhance their productivity.
- Conduct professional services such as bridge inspections, volume calculations, and inventory assessments.
- Stay abreast of technology advancements and newly adopted applications.
- Train users on data capture procedures, as well as, data processing.
- Demonstrate product capabilities to small and large audiences.
- Internal and external consultation.
- Developing SOP’s, SOW’s, and other basic service engagement documentation.
- Apply knowledge of UAS regulatory environment, waiver approval process, and flight operations requirements