DiGioia Gray •
DiGioia Gray is seeking a UAV Pilot in our Pittsburgh, PA office. This UAV Pilot will apply broad knowledge and experience-based skills to perform surveys and inspections using a UAV that collects data to support engineering or geological studies.
- Operate UAV to comprehensively collect data required for engineering or geology studies
- Develop flight plans that adequately address data collection requirements
- Coordinate operations with clients for demonstrations and flights
- Perform routine testing, maintenance, troubleshooting, and basic field repairs of equipment
- Equipment Management
- Collect any other data on sites requested by engineers or geologists
- Ensures compliance with all rules, regulations, and procedures of the company policy and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: Associate’s degree
Required: 1 to 3 years of relevant UAV experience. Must be Small UAS rule (Part 107) certified with Remote Pilot Certificate. Must demonstrate an understanding of UAV principles and concepts. Must have an understanding of FAA rules and regulations.
Preferred: Experience with GIS. Experience in the energy industry or a consulting services environment.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC