DiGioia Gray is seeking a UAV Pilot in our Pittsburgh, PA office. This UAV Pilot will apply broad knowledge and experience-based skills to perform surveys and inspections using a UAV that collects data to support engineering or geological studies.
- Operate UAV to comprehensively collect data required for engineering or geology studies
- Develop flight plans that adequately address data collection requirements
- Coordinate operations with clients for demonstrations and flights
- Perform routine testing, maintenance, troubleshooting, and basic field repairs of equipment
- Equipment Management
- Collect any other data on sites requested by engineers or geologists
- Ensures compliance with all rules, regulations, and procedures of the company policy and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)