Motive International, LLC •
This opening is for an advisory position evaluating and providing assessments to a U.S. Government customer on a contract basis.
This work will primarily be performed at CONUS U.S. Government facilities for an average duration of 1 to 2 weeks at a time depending on customer requirements.
Qualified candidates must have a current TS clearance with SCI eligibility and at least two (2) years experience working with platform and ground control systems with knowledge related to MQ-9 Reaper UAV operations.
If interested, please upload a CV which highlights experience or knowledge pertaining to the following:
- Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)
- Helios Extract data
- Consolidated Counterdrug Data Base (CCDB)
- DHS and/or USCG Interdiction operations
- Information sharing across the USG Inter Agencies
- Transnational Criminal Organizations
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)