AV-8 Harrier ACM III/CDQAR (Powerplant) - NC
Tyonek Services Group •
- Provide maintenance support for AV-8 squadrons within Marine Air Group (MAG) 14 and Marine Air Group (MAG) 13.
- Perform ACM III I-Level Powerplant duties
- Perform Organizational (O-Level) and Intermediate (I-Level) maintenance on the AV-8.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minumum of eight (8) years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Minumum of four (4) years of AV-8 maintenance experience
- CDQAR qualification required
- Level III Marine Aviation Training and Education Program (MATMEP) or ASM equivalent
- Must be a US Citizen
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under
Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA
provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC
reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees
and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity
to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native
Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment
opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of
age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity,
marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or
mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC