Our client in Mobile, AL is seeking Electrician Installers
- Responsible for completing electrical installations and connections which include Basic Aircraft installation, Cabin Installations, Cockpit and Cargo and Ground Test.
- This assignment is expected to be 1-3 months in duration.
- Perform tests and inspections including but not limited to: the preparation and change of programs, checks system functions in compliance with work orders, inspects earth connections, performs continuity tests including ground test inspection, start of operation, trouble shooting, debugging, entering of measured values and documenting same in the SAP system
- Installs and produces electrical components at the station as per order including collecting, reading, comparing and set-up
- Prepares electrical components at the station or workplace according to work order including marking, preparing, laying, connecting, assembling, bundling, painting and soldering of parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Adapts, torques and secures electrical components including: equipment panels, printed circuit boards, sections and the documentation of works and queries (e.g. PIR Book, outstanding work folio items)
- Responsible for the sequencing and performance of work and subsequent results
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.