Aircraft Mechanic III - Avionics/Electrician - Tucson, AZ
TARCG Aviation •
Aircraft Mechanic III - Avionics
Location: Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, AZ
Our client is a highly qualified, successful DoD contractor providing aviation and tactical/ground vehicle maintenance support to Prime contractors.
They’re currently looking for experience avionics technicians for an excellent opportunity with great pay, benefits, and the chance to become a part of an amazing team.
As an avionics technician, you’ll provide direct labor support for aircraft avionics system maintenance repair and modifications.
• Provides direct labor support for aircraft avionics system maintenance repair and modifications. Performs the following tasks
• Fabricate and install aircraft wiring circuits, test aircraft electronic circuitry and perform final testing of related and affected integrated avionics systems
• Provides troubleshooting, modification and repair of complex integrated avionics systems, components and accessories on aircraft
• Performs final functional and operational testing of avionics systems
• Test, troubleshoot, correct and maintain electrical power control systems which include tie-in of power and control circuits with other functional systems
• Replaces defective control units, relays boards, servo units, indicating instruments, or other components of the electrical systems
• Performs aircraft systems rigging as required
• Installs nonconventional electronic and related electronic equipment by routing and connecting wiring to new or existing electrical or electronic systems, components, or equipment
• Research aircraft modification history, technical orders, engineering change proposals, and manuals concerning wire codes, wiring configuration, and testing procedures
• Assists engineering personnel in developing modifications and changes on electrical, electronic, instrument, and other integrated electrical systems, as required
• Set-up and operate computerized multiple circuit analyzing equipment to run established and new diagnostic programs in various test modes to test aircraft electrical circuitry and interconnecting cabling of the entire aircraft or individual systems, such as radar, navigational computers, and flight controls
• Fabricates a variety of aircraft specific or specialized ‘breakout boxes’ and panels to facilitate testing of electrical systems
• Assists programming personnel in developing, debugging, or modification of diagnostic programs to identify apparent contradictions between technical guides and test programs.
·Minimum of 7 years of similar experience
·SECRET Security Clearance Required
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, A318, A319, A320, A321, DC-9, MD-80, MD-90, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, B757, B717, B737, B757, B767, EMB 145, EMB 135, MD -11, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, pilot, co-pilot, captain, first officer, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, operations, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic, OEM, MRO, sales manager, business development, customer service, client relations, f-16, drone, secret clearance
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC