Aircraft Mechanic/ Avionics Installer
Dynon Avionics •
The avionics installer will join a team of passionate engineers, mechanics, and pilots who develop, install, and test avionics systems in various kinds of aircraft. This includes various facets of mounting, wiring, configuration, testing, and evaluation of complex avionics systems. The successful candidate will be a contributing member of a team of professionals who share strong enthusiasm for aviation and modern avionics technologies.
- Retrofit legacy aircraft with state-of-the-art avionics systems
- Collaborate with engineering teams to develop designs for autopilot systems
- Maintain a high level of quality and safety in the installation of airborne equipment
- Minimum 3 years experience in aviation maintenance
- Minimum 1 year experience in avionics/electronics wiring and practices
- A&P certificate required
- Thorough understanding of aircraft systems, including flight controls, engine systems, and flight instrumentation.
- Skilled in the use of aviation shop tools and equipment
- Experience with reading and following technical manuals and schematic diagrams
- IA qualification strongly preferred
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC