Avionics Installer I Dallas, TX
Aviation Personnel •
Familiar with all types of wire terminations and wire routing
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED required.
Entry level position.
Six (6) months accredited schooling in aviation electronics or general electrical experience preferred.
General knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
Must know how to use a multimeter.
Under moderate supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
1. Assists in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, and engineering drawings.
2. Assists with the completion of tasks within allotted time frame.
3. Assists with maintaining required. logs and records.
4. Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
5. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor. Perform other duties as assigned.Other Requirements: 1. Technical Certificate in aircraft electrical assembly preferred. and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program sponsored by Gulfstream, in area of expertise. 2. Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams. 3. Strong written and verbal skills required. 4. Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary. 5. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.Shift: First
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)