Avionics Technicians: 49336
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adhere to General Work Requirements Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment.
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Operate ground support equipment as required.
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations.
- Assist other maintenance disciplines.
- A Certification
- Avionics / electric A/C Technical School or other substantiated equivalent.
- 3 +years avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status.
- Owns basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory and control of tools.
- Must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required.
- Must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays.
- Must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside.
Benefits:STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC