Avionics Technicians: 49350
STS Technical Services •
, Arizona, United States
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Tucson, Arizona.
- As our ideal candidate, You have an A Certification You have avionics / electric A/C Technical School or other substantiated equivalent
- You have typically 0 – 2 years avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You have the ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You have your own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory and control of tools
- You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC