Avionics Technicians- No Tools Required, Per Diem Offered!
Avionics Technicians will be working on one of two different helicopter assembly lines. Install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical wiring and avionics equipment on green AW139 and A119 and AW609 aircraft.
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams
- Coordinate with Shift Lead and Engineering on changes to blueprints and diagrams
- Run and Mark wire to install complex wiring and electrical systems
- Perform routine checkouts after work has been completed
- Trouble shoot avionics system on board aircraft and make necessary adjustments or repairs
- Perform lab bench checks, to include analysis, repair and calibration of avionics electrical equipment
- 1-4+ years experience of Aircraft Electrical or Avionics Installations of rotary or fixed wing aircraft.
- Strong avionics installations, modification and troubleshooting skills with a comprehensive understanding of electro/avionics systems as well as their integration into aircraft.
- Must be willing to work any shift and OT if needed
$26-33/hour (depending on experience)
Per diem split available for those who qualify!
We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing&174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)