Cable and Harness Tech 3
Hi-Tek Professionals, Inc. •
Hi-Tek Professionals is currently seeking a Cable and Harness Technician 3 to employ in Melbourne, FL
- Manufacture cable/harness products.
- Reads and interprets Work Instructions, schematics, wire lists, and drawings.
- Ensures quality of the hardware is maintained and company procedures are followed.
- Ensures work is done with completeness, accuracy, adherence to operation sheets, ISO procedures, schedules, and assign tasks.
Provides regular communication to shop leads and Work Center management on status and technical issues.
- HOURS: 9/80 workweek.
- Candidate MUST be able to work 1st or 2nd shift IF required.
US Citizen. High School diploma and 4 years' relevant experience.
High School diploma/GED is required. School must be accredited.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)