At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us!
The Boeing Company is seeking a Software Engineer to join Autonomous Systems group located in Germantown, MD to develop full stack software for Boeing’s next generation of Software Defined Radios (SDRs).
The position will require crafting full stack solutions to convey complex protocol and system state machines in the user experience.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists with the documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system
- Assists with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met
- Gathers information to support software project management
- Documents deployed processes and tools and collect metrics
- Supports software research and development projects
- Troubleshoots basic software issues
- Works under close supervision
Relocation: Relocation assistance is not available and is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Experience developing full stack control software for Software Defined Radios (SDRs)
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Experience working with and/or developing software requirements/test methodology
- Experience in Software Architecture/Development
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience
- In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.