Helicopter Avionics Technician (A&P OR FAA Repairmans Cert)
A Helicopter Part 145 Repair Station & Completions facility in Philadelphia, PA is currently hiring Avionics Technicians for full time employment opportunities.
- Direct Placement OR Contract to Hire Employment Opportunities.
- Hourly Rate: $27.00 - $33.00/hr - Based on Experience
- Annual Bonus for Direct Placement
- Relocation Assistance for Direct Placement
- Daily Per Diem for contractors who qualify.
- Medical Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation Time & Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Airframe License OR A&P License OR FAA Repairmans Certificate required.
- Two years of aircraft maintenance, Helicopter experience is desired.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical principals as applied to aviation
- Must be able to use / interpret diagrams, blue prints and technical publications.
- Perform inspections, repairs, service and modifications to the helicopters electrical system.
- Service, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all avionics systems that perform functions of communications, navigation, collision avoidance, target acquisition, and automatic aircraft flight control systems.
- Service, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and adjust AC and DC power generation, conversion and distribution systems and aircraft batteries.
- Work overtime and travel as needed.
- Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing&174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)