LAUNCH TEAMS AIRCRAFT STORAGE - Aircraft Test Technician - NON LICENSED - San Antonio, Texas 18986
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Basic Long term storage:
-Pickle engines, APU
-Remove and store all ELT, flashlight and emergency light batteries
-interior and exterior protection
-cover flight deck windows
-cover PAX windows
During Long Term Storage:
-May be robbing parts for aircraft in service like flight controls, landing gear, engines and LRU’s
-perform weekly and monthly inspection, rotate tires, motor engines if not pickled, operate hydraulics and move flight controls and lift augmentation surfaces, exercise landing gear struts, etc.
-de-pickle engines, perform engine runs
-reinstall charged batteries removed for preservation
-perform full aircraft systems operational checks and support test flights
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of commercial aircraft experience required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)