Dynon Avionics •
Dynon Avionics is a market leader the small aircraft avionics industry with an appetite for continued growth. If you are looking to join a team of motivated professionals who are pushing the limits of technology this is your opportunity. We are looking for a PCB Designer who has the technical skills and experience to build and improve complex designs in a fast-paced environment. This individual will be focused on maintaining and developing the highest standards of quality and performance while working with a team of developers to build the next generation of avionics systems.
- Work closely with electrical and mechanical engineers to build PCB layouts that meet stringent industry standards
- Assist engineers with board bring-up and testing of prototype designs
- Manage existing ECAD software libraries
- Develop and improve processes for maintaining PCB quality and reliability
- 5+ years experience in PCB design and layout
- Associates-level degree, or equivalent technical training credentials
- Knowledge of industry standards in PCB design, including DFM rules for high reliability and manufacturing success
- Ability to read and understand schematic diagrams
- Experience using PCB design CAD software suits, such as Altium, Eagle, etc.
- Experience maintaining and developing PCB design software component libraries
- Basic electrical troubleshooting abilities
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC