JSfirm Member Press: 2015 FORECAST – More Hiring in 2015
Roanoke, Texas (March 3, 2015) JSfirm.com, an online aviation only job board, is pleased to release the 6th Annual Hiring Trends Survey. Jeff Richards, JSfirm.com Manager said, "This year‘s results show that our industry is continuing to trend in the right direction, there will be more hiring in 2015 than any of the past 6 years."
- 342 aviation companies across various sectors were surveyed
- 92% will hire in 2015
- 78% are projecting growth in 2015
- 72% did not cut jobs in 2014 (up from 68% in 2013)
- 55% experienced an attrition rate of less than 5% (up from 48%)
- Skilled maintenance technicians remain the most in-demand hiring need
- April, May, and June will likely be the busiest hiring months
- Companies report that lack of experienced candidates is their biggest hiring challenge
If you would like to download the complete survey results, please go to:www.jsfirm.com/2015hiring.asp
JSfirm.com is the fastest growing aviation job distribution network with resume database access. Founded in 1999, they have been providing service to the aviation industry for over 10 years. JSfirm.com is a free service to Job Seekers. The company‘s comprehensive website includes access to job postings, direct email of new employment opportunities, free resume builder and networking tools. Companies receive direct access to resumes, management tools, and unlimited job postings with multiple user capabilities and a dedicated Account Manager to help plan a company‘s candidate search program. For more information, visit: www.jsfirm.com or call one of our two locations at 724-547-6203 or 817-560-0300.
view JSfirm Member Press Archive