A&P IA Mechanic
Performance Aircraft •
Performance Aircraft is looking for an experienced general aviation Aircraft A&P Mechanic to join our team at our Lincoln, NE location. Come be a part of our fast-growing aviation company with a great working atmosphere and exciting career growth opportunities.
A few things about us:
The Aircraft A&P Mechanic will have responsibility to oversee the maintenance of our fleet of Cirrus, Cessna, and Piper aircraft. They will also participate in the hiring, training, and supervision of additional maintenance personnel while meeting all FAA certifications and requirements.
- We are building a state-of-the-art flight training facility and hangar at KLNK.
- We pride ourselves on delivering an experience that is remarkably different and better for all of our customers.
- We only hire passionate, motivated people who have a heart to help us fulfill a greater purpose.
- Our Missions to inspire and enable aviation dreams—one relationship, one aircraft, and one flight at a time.
- We believe that we were created with a love for people and a passion to serve.
- We have fun and like to celebrate our success.
About the Role:
- Manage all aspects of aircraft maintenance and ensure all work is scheduled and performed safely and efficiently.
- Assist with hiring, training, and supervising additional maintenance staff.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance .
- Oversee parts ordering and inventory management.
- Provide guidance and direction that enables growth and profitability for the company.
The Aircraft A&P Mechanic must have a valid and active A&P certificate and will be expected comply with all airport and FAA requirements. Effective communication and interpersonal skills are required.
A minimum of 5 years experience maintaining piston aircraft is required. Must have IA.
Enjoy excellent pay and benefits. If you are looking for a great opportunity, apply now!
$60,000 -$70,000 a year
Job Ident #: