Airframe and Powerplant Technician • Location: Hebron, KY (CVG)
• Work Schedule: Full Time
• Reports To: Maintenance Manager
• Direct Reports: None
• Travel: Occasional travel required
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is the The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
Cincinnati, OH – Cincinnati is known as “The Queen City” or “The Queen City of the West,” and PSA’s junior commuter-friendly base. This city is the first major American city founded after the American Revolution and the perfect epitome of the cultural renaissance. The town underwent a revitalization of their culture, art and food scene that compliments the 18th- and 19th-century architecture. Home of the Cincinnati Reds, the Cincinnati Bengals and the Roebling Suspension Bridge that connects Ohio to Kentucky.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
As the A&P Technician, you will impact PSA Airlines’ business growth by conducting aviation repairs and services that allow for operations to be on time. By conducting maintenance procedures in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations and company standards, you are ensuring safe and reliable flights.
• Will perform tasks necessary to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations and accept the responsibility for work performed by him/herself and/or in conjunction with others and sign for same on the Company's approved forms.
• Work will consist of and include any and all phases of repair and maintenance of aircraft with the aid of the employee's own tools, specialty tools provided by the Company, the use of test equipment, and Company-supplied technical manuals.
• In certain cases, he/she may be authorized to perform required inspection items and assist in Company training programs.
• Assure that hangar workshops and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.