Casual A&P Mechanic
Air Transport International, Inc. •
Responsible for aircraft maintenance. To insure all aircraft maintenance is performed in compliance with FAA, manufacturers, and company requirements.
Shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Overhaul, maintenance, and repair of airframe components, powerplants, aircraft communication equipment and associated components in accordance with Company manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, including policies, Procedures Bulletins and Orders.
- Mechanics will be required to sign for work accomplished.
- The mechanic in performing his/her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working condition.
- The mechanic may be assigned to such housekeeping duties as policing his/her work area or repair and maintenance of company property.
- Perform all tasks assigned by the Supervisor or higher management.
- When the mechanic is exercising his/her authority under the RII provisions of this manual, he/she will be directly responsible to the Director of Quality Control.
- Attend all Company training classes as assigned by the Director of Maintenance
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must complete a DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA compliant background check.
- Shall hold a valid Airframe and Powerplant license (FAR 121.378a)
- Shall have a valid passport or the ability to get one.
- Parts 121, 125, 145; Heavy transport category aircraft experience preferred.
- Experience with 757/767 aircraft
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers; stand, bend, and reach; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance requirements.
- Supporting goals activities, and programs that enhance company objectives.
- Conducting activities in accordance with Company practices.
- Administering policies consistently throughout the Company
- Progressively works more independently and develops the abilities to assume more advanced assignments.
- Effective time management skills
Job Ident #:
DFW Airport, TX
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC