Maintenance Hub Manager
Air Wisconsin Airlines •
With general direction and supervision from the Director of Maintenance, responsible for long term operational forecasting and planning with an emphasis on implementing strategic initiatives to further advance safety, compliance and production rates within their geographic location. Oversees third party contract personnel to ensure maintenance scheduling and production control functions to provide safe and reliable aircraft in conjunction with a safe and efficient working environment. Oversees and sets expectations for third party personnel. Plans and maintains assigned budgets for the maintenance facility and operations.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Promotes and fosters a safe and secure operating environment.*
• Leadership, commitment and promotion of safety as a core value of the maintenance organization.
• Oversees contract personnel to ensure efficient scheduling, availability and use of assigned resources including tooling, personnel and equipment to provide maximum, effective productivity.*
• Oversees contractor to ensure contractor is accountable and responsible that their personnel are adequately trained and maintaining proficiency and currency.
• Through operational metrics analysis, manages Maintenance Provider to support the Service Level Agreement.
• Analyzes and uses maintenance reports and summaries including performance metrics. Creates and monitors metrics as applicable to continually look for efficiencies.*
• Responsible and accountable to ensure location has resources to meet operational and departmental goals and objectives and plan for resources required for long term strategy.*
• Responsible and accountable to ensure delays and cancelations are properly coded at the station level.
• Conducts program reviews with maintenance provider to identify performance initiatives and corrective actions as needed.
• Assists in the development of annual base goals and objectives for quality and improvements in performance and partners with contractor to assure goals and objectives are clearly understood and holds contractor accountable meet or exceed goals and objectives.
• Ensures that procedures outlined in the General Maintenance Manual are understood, followed and
executed by contract personnel.
• Ensures that the contractor understands and is held accountable to ascertain the maintenance facilities are operated in compliance with FAA, OSHA, TSA and EPA regulations and Company policies and procedures.*
• Ensures the contractor understands and is held accountable in the timely, correct and accurate processing of aircraft maintenance records for maintenance performed at assigned facility. Manage contractor relationship to ensure Air Wisconsin Standards and goals are met.
• Acts as liaison with internal and external partners ensuring collaborative relationships.
• Seeks and fosters operational partnerships with Air Wisconsin’s flying partner.
• Oversees, controls, and is accountable for the annual budget.*
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures.*
• Associate Degree in Aviation Maintenance Management or Engineering or equivalent
• BS degree in Aviation Maintenance Management preferred
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant license (required)*
• Two to four years supervisory/management experience in a union environment in FAR Part 121 Air Carrier operations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Less than 25%
Job Ident #: