Honolulu, Hawaii based airline is looking for a full time Maintenance Controller. He or She will;
1. Coordinate and directs mechanics or outstation contractor mechanics to resolve any maintenance discrepancies and ensure that the aircraft are in an airworthy and safecondition.
2. On a daily basis, the Maintenance Controller shall provide Flight Following with the status of aircraft in service, including delays and MEL/CDL items for flight planning.
3. Coordinates with the Stores Department to ensure that any parts requirements are fulfilled and correctly routed.
4. Issues and controls tracking numbers and monitors correction of MEL/CDL/CO items.
5. Coordinates maintenance requirements in conjunction with special flight permit procedures.
6. Maintains a detailed Shift Log,
7. Assists Maintenance Planning for the scheduling and compliance of daily maintenance
Competitive Wages and benefits package inlcuding, health insurance, paid time off and Company contributing 401k plan is available, Relocation assistance is available to selected candidates.