Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 2,000 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
The Managing Director of Inflight Services is responsible for the overall direction of the Inflight Department including on-board product and service standards, administration of the Flight Attendant’s collective bargaining agreement, Inflight training, and general oversight and responsibility of the Inflight team members, and the Inflight budget, and departmental policies and procedures.
- Leads and is ultimately responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Inflight team’s performance and Inflight service product.
- Primary representative for labor relations and administration of the collective bargaining agreement for the Flight Attendants.
- Determine proper Flight Attendant staffing requirements and ensure they are properly trained and available to meet the operational needs of the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring departmental policies and procedures are kept current and effectively communicated to the Inflight team.*
- Primary liaison with the FAA’s Cabin Safety Inspector.
- Responsible to ensure department adopts best practices designed to achieve performance, safety and on-board service goals.
- Work closely with United Airlines to ensure a seamless product for all aspects of customer experience including ground handling.
- Responsible for the content of the Flight Attendant operating manual and ensuring compliance with all applicable FAA regulations and company policies.*
- In partnership with the Finance team, develop and adhere to the annual approved Inflight department’s budget including oversight of crewmember hotels.
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
- Adherence to all Company policies and procedures.*
- Promotes and fosters a safe and secure operating environment.